Thursday, August 30, 2007

Aging Populations and Perverted Senators

Lets start light. Well, relatively light. As you should well know, the population of the developing world is rapidly dwindling. This is the story of the 21st century, but most don't realize it yet. Luckily, America will hold up much better than its rivals. Afraid of rising China? They are already experiencing labor shortages due to an aging population. Read this article to get a glimpse of the future and the United States' position in it.

Now on to Senator Craig. Everything he is getting is well deserved. Here is a common criticism. Like this article, the criticisms often attack Craig for supporting family values and having a 100% "anti-gay" voting record. Trust me when I say I am no defender of Senator Craig, but I am surprised that people can not recognize the possibility that someone may truly be against the very behavior they engage in. "Do as I say, not as I do." Sure this is hypocritical, but it can also be genuine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope at Craig's resignation on Saturday that he comes clean with the American public and recants his insistance that all of his actions in the restroom were all "misconstrued".