Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Monday


My favorite candidate in the 08' race, Mitt Romney, has been fairly criticized as a flip-flopper. This scares me, because it was this attack that torpedoed John Kerry's chances (that along with him being a stuck-up stiff). The good news (well, the good news for Romney at least), however, is that the flip-flop charge can be levelled against all of the major candidates. Read a piece on this subject here from the Washington Post.

Speaking of Romney, as I previously reported, he was cheered in South Carolina for criticizing the immigration bill. Senator Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina, was booed at the same event for supporting the bill. Some of the elites can't quite figure it out. Let me warn them, voting for this will end a few political careers. Read the story here.

One more Romney note in my attempt to get everyone on the Mitt bandwagon. Check out this poll from Iowa giving him a commanding 30% to 18% lead over second place John McCain.

Finally, Obama's wife says that it is "his time." I will let you read about it yourself here.


5 comments:

WCE said...

I think that a politician can be "good" or "creepy" whether or not they are Baptist. Mitt's a Mormon, so what?

Anonymous_Me said...

WCE,

My reference in the Jimmy Carter post to Carter and Clinton being Baptists was an inside joke intended primarily for NT. I hope he recognized it and took it in good stride. Being a Baptist has nothing to do with being good or bad or mediocre. I should know, I learned theology from Baptists, and I tend to like and agree with them.

WCE said...

Eightgun, this response may reveal my true identity to NT, but, I understand what you're talking about.

WCE said...

I guess that I will retire the WCE moniker since it appears I will not make the NT - New Right All-Star Team.

- Jarrod

NT said...

-Jarrod

Welcome to the New Right All-Star Team.

Congratulations buddy.